Cryofacial with KassenLife causes thermal shock to the area due to its ability to spray Co2 at -78C under 50bar pressure, cooling the treatment area locally.
The affected area will be exposed to 30-60 second blasts using a freeze thaw technique.
The treatments are powered by cryolipolysis – a medical treatment used to destroy fat cells/manage pain/reduce inflammation by freezing within the temperature range of +5 to -4 ˚C.
The cold treatment causes apoptosis or cell death of subcutaneous fat tissues.
- Initially 5 sessions are recommended but results vary per client.
- Effective outcome requires treatment to be carried out 2-7 days apart.
- Further top up treatments may be required for long term effective management.
Duration: 90 minutes – 5 minutes
- Treatment may not be successful.
- Frostnip – Frostnip generally does not lead to permanent damage because only the top layers of skin are involved. However, frostnip can lead to long-term sensitivity to heat and cold.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Promotes new collagen
- Reduction of fine lines
- Skin cell hydration
- Sense of wellbeing