Meet the Therapist Cryo Solihull, Hello and welcome to Cryo Solihull I am the owner Sandy Sanghera.
Meet the Therapist Solihull – About Me
I am married, have two lovely daughters, and am very family orientated. My hobbies consist of relaxation activities, such as yoga, reading and walking in my spare time. I enjoy having a job that enables me to advise my clients on how to destress, whilst providing a calm environment. After many years of working in the accounting world, I got made redundant in 2010 hence the career change. I worked my way up practically from an office junior to assistant accountant level.
Cryo solihull is a professional holistic therapy service. My aim is to help clients with reducing their stress levels, and make them feel good.
I am self-employed and enjoy the continuous learning and updating my knowledge in each therapy that I offer, which really helps me to offer the best quality service to all my clients.
When I got married in 1998, we were on our honeymoon in Florida and I picked up a book on Reflexology and ever since have had an interest for holistic therapies.
Meet the Therapist Solihull – Training
After going back to college, and re-training, I took a VTCT Level 3 qualification in holistic therapies. I upgraded my reflexology qualification to clinical reflexology, at Jubilee College, with David Wayte. I am a member of The Association of Reflexologists https://www.aor.org.uk .
After that, I upgraded my massage skills by learning more anatomy, physiology and massage techniques through The Jing Advanced Massage Training school https://www.jingmassage.com .
Cryo Solihull is also a member of The Complementary Therapists Association https://www.ctha.com . Each year the governing bodies I belong to require therapist’s to do CPD (Continuing Professional Development), which further enhances my knowledge and learning skills.
I am also a Ladies Hollywood Waxing Specialist, and have been trained by the USA Wax Queen Lori Nestore and use a good quality hot wax.
My business started of as Sandy’s Holistic Therapy and for the first year I was a mobile therapist, after which I rented a very small treatment room for 5 years within The St Johns Hotel leisure centre in Solihull. To find out more about the business please visit our Welcome page.
As a valued client whether you are new or an existing client, you are welcome into the therapy suite and a full consultation will be taken for the treatment you have booked in for. Please read our individual treatment pages on our website menu to get a deeper understanding of what each treatment involves.
- Due to expansion in localised Cryotherapy, the business name changed to Cryo Solihull. This then led to the expansion of my treatment room setting within Shirley Solihull.
- I have upgraded my train to Level 4 Cryotherapy Induced Lipolysis and Pressotherapy for Lymphatic Drainage, alongside Infrared Therapy. Cryo Solihull now offers Localised Cryotherapy treatment’s alongside the holistic treatment’s.
- The Cryo Facial’s, Cryo Slimming and Cryo Toning are all natural and holistic based, which are all non-invasive and non surgical. The client’s that have these session’s have to follow a good diet and fitness regime in order to see results.
- Please note that the slimming and toning sessions are not the answer to weight loss, but to help remove stubborn pockets of fat and tone certain muscle groups.
- The Pressotherapy sessions help with lymphatic drainage and the InfraRed therapy is good for blood circulation, and it also helps with overall muscle aches/pains.
- Cryo Solihull offers a strictly professional therapy service. All new clients are asked to fill in a consultation form and any contra-indications are taken into consideration. I aim to offer the best service possible to my clients.