Price List 2 for Bodywork @Cryo Solihull

Cryo Solihull Bodywork Price List 2

Price_List_for_Bodywork_Cryo_Solihull

Price List for Bodywork for Cryo Solihull

All Packages to be paid upfront and Terms and Conditions apply – Only book a package in if you are sure about the commitment at the time of purchase both for the dates and times booked in.  Treatment can not be carried out if there are any metal implants within the treatment area.

Manual Lymphatic Drainage Hands On Massage now available – using light pressure drainage movements

Part Body 45 Minutes £60 or 60 Minutes £75 Choose from Arms and Hands/Stomach/Legs and feet/Chest and Back

To find out more please read this page Lymphatic Drainage Massage – Solihull 

PRESSOTHERAPY PACKAGES  Price List

*Please note if you are having this treatment after any type of surgery – a doctors consent note is required prior to booking in any sessions.

* – For stomach/legs focused therapy the lower body feet/legs/waist components are more beneficial.

30 Mins £51
Packages are for 30 minute sessions only and need to be prepaid upfront and booked in the diary

Terms and Conditions apply

 3 Sessions £138

E M S TREATMENT AND PACKAGES Price List – This treatment is done on the stomach area only

To find out more please read this page Electronic Muscle Stimulation Solihull

Time Single Session 4 Sessions 8 Sessions
30 Mins £75 £260 £520

Please note for any bodywork treatments that require the Liquid Lipo wrap or Kassen Life/CryoSkin a full consultation will be required prior to any treatments being booked in – these treatments are sold as part of a lifestyle and top ups will be required.  Clients are required to adhere to a healthy lifestyle including diet/exercise/water/good sleep and low stress levels.

The treatments are 80% client dependant – meaning the actual treatment is the other 20%.  Results are not guarenteed, each client results are different and in some cases only subtle results are noticed.

Liquid Lipo Wrap Stomach Area only with 40 minutes Pressotherapy Price List

Time Single Session
Allow 50 Mins £99 Cold Gels or Thermolite 

Liquid Lipo Thermo Heated Wrap

Time Single Sessions (STARTING FROM)
Alone 20 to 45 Mins  * £60

Ultrasound Cavitation and Radio Frequency Single Session 30 Minutes £120 

Package available for 3 Sessions at £99 each

Cryo Skin 3.0 Slimming or Toning 

CRYOFACIAL £65

CROYOCHIN £55

Packages are available in packs of 5 – Terms and Conditions apply

Single Session CryoSlimming £85 Single Session CryoToning Body £75