Terms and Condition - Cancellation Policy
Please note our cancellation policy as below. Please only book a treatment with Cryo Solihull if you agree to our Cancellation Policy. Please note No Show clients will be required to pay the full cost of the missed appointment before they can re-book any other sessions.
You can text on 07850 191 134 to cancel your appointment please allow 48 hours notice. Some clients do not feel well i.e. on Monday and have an appointment booked in on Wednesday it is always best to re-arrange, rather than wait until Wednesday morning to cancel as that way you avoid having to pay the full treatment cost - so please always assess the situation rather than wait until the last minute.
If the session time is reduced from the original session i.e 2 treatments are booked in and you change your mind on the day - the full cost of the pre-booked session will be charged - as this timing has been allocated for your treatment.
- 48 Hours - If notice is given between 48 to 24 hours 50% of the treatment cost(s) will be charged.
- 24 Hours or Less - If the notice period is 24 hours or less then 100% of the treatment cost(s) will be charged. Please only go ahead with your appointment if you agree with our Cancellation Policy, by booking your appointment you agree to the above terms and conditions. This is so we can avoid no show's and wasted appointment slots.
Terms and conditions at Cryo solihull
All appointments are available on a pre-booking appointment basis only we do not take walk in appointments. All massage appointments are booked in advance - we very rarely have on the day appointments available for massage treatments.
Here at Cryo Solihull we only offer strictly professional massage services only.
We require you to be upfront and honest about all the questions and answers you give to us during the consultation process as any information you hold back regarding medical conditions may hinder or affect the treatment you are having with us.
Both the therapist and client's safety is paramount.
Please follow all your aftercare advise in order to get the best out off your treatments, here at Cryo Solihull we care about our clients and want you to feel comfortable and all your information written or discussed whilst will always be treated as confidential at all times.
Medical Conditions and Updates on health
Please inform your therapist of any medical condition changes and if you are planning to are become pregnant - as these updates are very important to the outcome of your sessions should anything be contra-indicated to your treatment.
Terms and Conditions - Myths
Here at Cryo Solihull we do not diagnose or let you know if you have any medical conditions - we are not trained doctors and can not let you know via a Reflexology Cryo Solihull treatment if you have anything wrong with any body part. As in our code of conduct with our various governing bodies https://www.aor.org.uk we only treat the client holistically as a whole.
Also please note we do not open our Hopi Ear Candles after a treatment either as the actual treatment is not used for removing ear wax.
Cryo Solihull prices are subject to change without notice.
All Cryo Solihull clients personal details are kept securely and privately and are not passed on to third parties.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to allow yourself time to complete our client intake form. All personal data taken from clients will be kept securely and held in the strictest confidence.
Gif Vouchers - Please read before Purcahsing or booking in
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CRYO SOLIHULL
- Vouchers are to be booked in during opening hours only at Cryo Solihull please note the hours are: Closed on Sundays and Mondays – Tuesday to Friday 11am to 7pm Saturday (3 Saturdays a month) 10am to 3pm.All appointments must be pre booked in advance – Evening and Saturday appointments get pre booked in advance so please allow plenty of time to book in.
- How to book – Please call or text Sandy on 07850 191 134 (All enquiries will be answered within working hours). All treatments are listed on www.cryosolihull.co.uk Or email email@example.com Please leave your full name, your contact number and your voucher number and time/dates you can do.
- There are no limits to the number of vouchers you purchase.
- Vouchers will not be extended if they are out of date – so please ensure you use them within the given timeframe – all vouchers are valid for 6 months – please do not leave it to the last minute to book your treatment in. They must be booked in advance and appointments will be subject to availability.
- Pregnant clients and cancer patients cannot be treated at Cryo Solihull due to insurance purposes so please ensure that the person you are buying the voucher for does not fall in this category.
- All treatments at Cryo Solihull are only for 18+
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase another voucher
- When buying a voucher please only do so if you are sure, it is a gift the recipient will enjoy or use as you are spending your money on a very thoughtful gift and not all people “like treatments”.
- There are no discounts on buying multiple vouchers or on buying 2 or 3 treatments together
- Vouchers are only valid for the treatments as described on the voucher and cannot be amended, exchanged or refunded.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Cryo Solihull is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be given in these circumstances
- The cancellation is a strict 48 hours please note if there is a “no show” or no notice given to change or cancel the appointment booking then the voucher will be made void. Please be on time to your appointment as any late arrivals the timing will be reduced accordingly.
- If a “lockdown” occurs and the treatment room has to shut then please contact us with any unused vouchers provided they are within the said “lockdown timeframe” and an update will be given accordingly.
Massage Appointment Bookings
Please note Cryo Solihull is a Strictly Professional Service provider. Only 3 massage appointments are booked on a daily basis and all massage bookings are pre booked into the diary, to secure your booking please book in advance. Evening and Saturday appointments get booked up quickly.
Please note if you are pregnant or have cancer/trapped nerves treatment's can not be carried out due to various reasons.
Treatment will be refused if drugs / alcohol has been consumed also if any inappropriate behaviour requests are made. At Cryo Solihull we do not offer any kind of sex service so please relain from asking.